Bulk Item Pick Up
Getting Rid Of Bulky Items?
Bulk waste items usually consist of garbage larger than you’d normally set out on garbage day and most likely items your garbage man will not dispose of. A few examples of bulky waste items you may need to get rid of include the following.
Non-Acceptable Bulky Items From Your Weekly Hauling Company
Bulky items cannot exceed eight feet in length, four feet in width or weigh more than 150 pounds.
- Household hazardous waste (such as paint, oil and batteries)
- camper shells
- cast iron bathtubs or items requiring more than two persons to safely handle.
The Non-acceptable items listed above can still be picked up and hauled away from a junk removal service such as Garbage Market
Acceptable Bulky Items
- Furniture removal and disposal
- Appliances recycling
- Mattresses recycling and disposal
- Hot tubs – Jacuzzi removal and disposal
- Landscaping debris removal and disposal
- Construction debris removal and disposal
- electronic equipment (E-Waste)
- wood waste
- tree branches
- scrap wood
- building remodeling, rocks
- sod clothing
- tires, car motor parts.
Top 5 major trash hauling companies bulk item request form
Trash companies will pick up several bulk items such as the ones listed above however they need to be at the curb. If your are signed up with any of the 5 major trash removal companies here are direct links to request bulky item removal service.
- Waste Management bulk item pick up
- Republic bulk item pick up
- Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. bulk item pick up
- Waste Connections Inc.
- Advanced Disposal Services LLC
If your unable or unwilling to set your bulky items to the curb here are 5 full service junk removal companies
Sometimes you may not be able to get your unwanted bulky waste items out to the curb for garbage day or simply do not want to mess around wasting the time or energy. In this case you can get in contact with a full service junk removal company. The difference between a full service junk removal company and your weekly trash service provider is that a junk removal company will come dispose of most any bulk items or other unwanted trash in the location you choose. Your trash items do not need to be at the curb for these pros. the debris can be moved from inside of your home or business, the back yard or even your garage or a storage unit and loaded onto a truck without you ever having to lift and item. If you need to contact a full service junk removal company for a quote here are a few worth trying.